Because our February meeting was cancelled (due to flooded roads) this past Wednesday, it has been rescheduled for Wednesday February 28, at 6:00.
- Educational Topic for February: The challenge topic for March is “multiple exposure/compositing to create an image”. We will have a demonstration of how to do this on your camera (some models will not have this feature) or how to composite photographs in Photoshop.
- Branden Beachy will discuss and demonstrate a new hot-ziggity selection tool in Photoshop and also demonstrate how to take an salvageable photo and make it salvageable.
- Discussion of Upcoming/ongoing events
- Photo of the Month Contest – Voting/Critique
- Challenge-photo and open-photograph critique
- Adjourn promptly at 8pm